Thursday 18 April 2013

Blogging

         For the past week my english class has been experimenting with blogging. I have to tell you that it is very different from what I thought it was going to be like. Before we started this project, in my head blogging was a way for "girls" could make their journals public. What I realized was that I was very wrong. Blogging is a way to express your opinion on major topics in our world today. It is a way to learn new things and adapt new opinions by reading others blogs. The best part about blogging is if you read a blog that resonates with you, you can acknowledge the writer of that blog by commenting on his blog. Overall, blogging is a very useful tool. I think that every class should blog because it really is beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment