Monday 22 April 2013

I write to...

I write to remember significant events that happend in my past. writing for me is a way to reflect on things that i have done or achieved in my life. Without writing i am afraid that some of those significant events may be forgotten, but when i write something down i have it forever so that i can go back in time and enjoy it over and over again. I believe that writing to remember is a good way relieve stress because it takes you to a place that your are normally not able to go.

3 comments:

  1. You use writing the same way as a photo album. Instead of taking pictures, you write what you experienced, which can be even better than just a picture of a specific moment. I think it is a good way to relieve stress, as you said, since it takes you to another place it relaxes you and if it is a good memory, make your day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have the fear of completely forgetting great memories in my life. You never want to forget all the great memories you had as a kid. Im also happy it relieves stress in you as too much stress is never a good thing. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Writing is an excellent tool to relax and reflect. It seems like writing allows you to be free, something you are not usually able to be. It seems like you are very busy and it is nice that you have something that can make you calm and anxiety free.

    ReplyDelete